All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.61
- £2.81Trending at £3.40
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
About this product
- DescriptionTurns the critical spotlight on the London suburbs by showing how the expanding city created new literary locations, genres and themes between 1880 and 1925.
- Author BiographyLynne Hapgood is Reader in English at Nottingham Trent University
- Author(s)Lynne Hapgood
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Weight324 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.