All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.93
- £12.49Trending at £13.22
- £15.98Trending at £16.66
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £6.99Trending at £9.61
- £8.22Trending at £9.47
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionPursuing Jacques Derrida's reflections on the possibility of religion without religion, this book makes room for a sense of the religious that does not depend on religions or traditional notions of God or gods. It shows why and where religion matters.
- Author BiographyJohn Llewelyn is former Reader in Philosophy at the University of Edinburgh. He is author of several books, including Appositions of Jacques Derrida and Emmanuel Levinas (IUP, 2002) and Seeing Through God (IUP, 2004).
- Author(s)John Llewelyn
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2008
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Continental Thought
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.