All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £44.83Trending at £54.75
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £139.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the relationship between trafficking and free trade? Is trafficking the perfection or the perversion of free trade? Following the entangled history of trafficking and capitalism, the author explores how the Arabian Sea reveals the gaps that haunt political borders and undermine economic models.
- Author BiographyJohan Mathew is Assistant Professor of History and Economics at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- Author(s)Johan Mathew
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCalifornia World History Library
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note5 b/w images, 3 maps
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.