All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionMontessori students aged 3-18 study in a stress-free environment with no timetables, no examinations and no homework and yet they are independent and self-disciplined learners. This title considers the origins of Montessori education, examines the key themes of this philosophy of education and explores the relevance of Montessori practices.
- Author BiographyMarion O'Donnell is a Montessori World Educational Institute (Australia) Workshop Lecturer, Examiner and Tutor. She has worked as a teacher all over the world, including in the UK, Canada and Australia. She has also lectured at the Queensland University of Technology, Australia, and been a researcher at the University of Queensland, Australia.
- Author(s)Marion O'Donnell
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight475 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.