All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.91
- £8.13Trending at £8.96
- £25.45Trending at £26.58
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.52
- £7.47Trending at £8.11
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionA French historian recounts the tragic life of Marie Antoinette, the last, most infamous Queen of France. This compelling story travels from her birth in Vienna, through her unhappy marriage and the intrigues of life at court, to the final bloody turmoil of the French Revolution and her beheading.
- Author BiographyEvelyne Lever is a leading French historian. - She is the author of seven books including Madame de Pompadour, Philippe Egalite, Louis XVIII and Louis XVI. - She lives in Paris.
- Author(s)Evelyne Lever
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date09/02/2005
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight945 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.