All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA description of the time when Marilyn Monroe studied with the author's father, Lee Strasberg. Practically moving in, she quickly became part of the family, and became very close to the author, giving her advice on men, make-up and Hollywood.
- Author(s)Susan Strasberg
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/1992
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date10/01/2005
- Content Note8pp b&w photographs
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.56
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £13.54
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.59
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.