All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book combines macroalgal taxonomy with methods for characterizing marine bioactive compounds, stressing correct taxonomic characterization. It also discusses how marine bioactive compounds represent a major market application in food and other industries.
- Author BiographyMaria Hayes is a natural products chemist based at the Teagasc Food Research Centre, in Dublin, Ireland. She is the current Marine Functional Foods Research Initiative scientific project manager and is involved in the harvesting of bioactive compounds from seaweeds, marine rest raw materials and microalgae. NutraMara is a 5 million project funded by the Marine Institute (MI), Ireland and the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food (DAFF), Ireland.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, 2 colour tables, biography
- Weight532 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMaria Hayes
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.