CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition features an ecological approach that focuses on the examination of abiotic, biotic and anthopogenic influences on marine plant community structure. It describes management and restoration methods to help investigators better understand and protect the marine plant community.
- Author BiographyCLINTON J. DAWES is a University Distinguished Research Professor at the University of South Florida.
- Author(s)Arthur C. Mathieson,Clinton J. Dawes
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/1998
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.