All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- Author(s)E. G. Rhodes,T. F. Moslow
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/2012
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleFrontiers in Sedimentary Geology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note177 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight820 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsSection I Stratigraphic Analysis of Marine Clastic Reservoirs.- 1 The Stratigraphic and Paleogeographic Context of Shoreline-Shelf Reservoirs.- 2 Systems Tracts, Seismic Facies, and Attribute Analysis Within a Sequence-Stratigraphic Framework-Example from the Offshore Louisiana Gulf Coast.- 3 Clastic Petroleum Reservoirs of the Late Proterozoic and Early Paleozoic Amadeus Basin, Central Australia.- Section II Perspectives from Modern Environments.- 4 Tidal Inlet Reservoirs: Insights from Modern Examples.- 5 The Sedimentologic and Geomorphologic Provinces of the Nile Fan.- Section III Ancient Analogues.- 6 Depositional and Structural Controls on the Diagenesis of Lockhart Crossing Reservoir (Wilcox); Gulf Coast of Louisiana (U.S.A.).- 7 Shelf Sandstones of the Deep Wilcox Trend, Central Texas Gulf Coast.- 8 Facies, Reservoirs and Stratigraphic Framework of the Mossoro Basin Member (Latest Cenomanian Earliest Turonian) in Potiguar Basin, NE Brazil: An Example of a Tide and Wave Dominated Delta.- 9 The Mossoro Sandstone, Canto do Amaro Oil Field, Late Cretaceous of the Potiguar Basin, Brazil: An Example of a Tidal Inlet-Channel Reservoir.- 10 Depositional History and Performance of a Permian Bell Canyon Sandstone Reservoir, Ford-Geraldine Field, West Texas.- 11 Reservoir Character of Deep Marine Sandstones, Inglewood Field, Los Angeles Basin.- 12 Scales of Geologic Heterogeneity of a Deep-Water Sand Giant Oil Field, Long Beach Unit, Wilmington Field, California.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.