Consider these sponsored items
- £19.29Was:£28.81Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to show the importance of collaboration in marine ecosystem-based management.
- Author BiographyJulia M. Wondolleck is Associate Professor of Natural Resources at the University of Michigan. She is an expert in the theories and application of dispute resolution and collaborative planning processes. Steven L. Yaffee is Professor of Natural Resources and Environmental Policy at the University of Michigan. He has worked for more than forty years on federal endangered species, public lands, and ecosystem management policy.
- Author(s)Julia M. Wondolleck,Steven Lewis Yaffee
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2017
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Note4 illustrations
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.91Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.31
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.