All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.99Trending at £11.29
- £4.60Trending at £5.88
- £14.41Trending at £16.99
- £13.40Trending at £16.89
- £11.02Trending at £14.48
- £42.96Trending at £45.90
- £16.67Trending at £24.95
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a blueprint for managing the challenges of ocean conservation using marine historical ecology an interdisciplinary area of study that is helping society to gain a more understanding of past human-environmental interactions in coastal and marine ecosystems and of the ecological and social outcomes associated with these interactions.
- Author BiographyJohn (Jack) N. Kittinger, PhD, is Director of Conservation International's Hawaii program and was previously a Social Science Fellow with the Center for Ocean Solutions at Stanford University. Loren McClenachan, PhD, is the Elizabeth and Lee Ainslie Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies at Colby College. Keryn B. Gedan, PhD, is Lecturer in the Sustainable Development and Conservation Biology Graduate Program at the University of Maryland. Louise K. Blight, PhD, is a marine science specialist at World Wildlife Fund in Vancouver, BC, Canada, and the owner of Procellaria Research and Consulting.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight508 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJohn Nils Kittinger,Keryn B. Gedan,Loren McClenachan,Louise K. Blight
- Foreword byDaniel Pauly
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.