CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionPioneered in the late 1980s, the concept of macroecology - a framework for studying ecological communities with a focus on patterns and processes - revolutionized the field. This title draws together insights and approaches from a diverse group of scientists to show how marine ecology can benefit from the adoption of macroecological approaches.
- Author BiographyJon D. Witman is professor in the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at Brown University. Kaustuv Roy is professor in the Section of Ecology, Behavior, and Evolution at the University of California, San Diego.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note31 halftones, 55 line drawings
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJon D. Witman,Kaustuv Roy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.