All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of over 160 seafood recipes from the testers and tasters of the Seafood Lab kitchen. Many of the recipes, such as Broiled Tuna Provencal and Steamed Clams in Wine Broth, use easily available ingredients. There are separate chapters on broiling, grilling, frying and steaming.
- Author BiographyJoyce Taylor is author of No-Salt Seafood and has been known as North Carolina's premiere seafood specialist since joining North Carolina Sea Grant in mid-1970s. She lives in Morehead City, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Joyce Taylor
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication22/09/2003
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note12 colour & 20 b&w photographs, 50 illustrations, index
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Illustrator(s)Connie Mason
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.