CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.84Trending at £11.22
- £10.48Trending at £10.85
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £4.37Trending at £4.82
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Peruvian Mario Vargas Llosa has been acclaimed throughout the literary world as one of Latin America's finest writers, yet until recently little has been written about his work in English. In this title, a second group of more general essays ranges across Vargas Llosa's work and explores pervasive themes and concerns.
- Author BiographyCharles Rossman is Distinguished Teaching Professor Emeritus of English at the University of Texas at Austin. Alan Warren Friedman is Professor of English at the University of Texas at Austin.
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1978
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note1 b&w illus.
- Weight636 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAlan Warren Friedman,Charles Rossman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.