All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.89
- £20.25Trending at £30.07
About this product
- DescriptionChicago-born architect Marion Mahony Griffin (1871-1961) is known primarily for a drafting style that incorporated architectural plans into dramatic and stylized landscapes. This book, devoted to Griffin's graphic work, presents a critical interpretation of her art. It includes photographs and illustrations.
- Author BiographyDebora Wood is senior curator at the Mary and Leigh Block Museum of Art at Northwestern University. Her recent exhibits include Maybelle Stamper: Works on Paper and Currents: 25 Years of Collecting Modern and Contemporary Prints.
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2005
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Content Note35 colour plates & 30 b/w illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height305 mm
- Edited byDebora Wood
- Introduction byDebora Wood
- Foreword byDavid Alan Robertson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.