Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- Description* New introductory text on communication in marriages and other long-term romantic relationships. * Covers key topics such as communication across the lifespan, communication and intimacy and conflict. * Written as a textbook but also draws on the author s experience as a marriage counsellor.
- Author BiographyDouglas L. Kelley is Associate Professor of Communication Studies at Arizona State University.
- Author(s)Douglas L. Kelley
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePolity Key Themes in Family Communication Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.