CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionExposing the 'hidden' history of marital violence between the Restoration and the mid-nineteenth century.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Foyster is Lecturer in History at Clare College, Cambridge. She previously published Manhood in Early Modern England: Honour, Sex and Marriage (1999).
- Author(s)Elizabeth Foyster
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.