Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.50Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £10.94
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionEmploys historical and theoretical analysis as the framework for a practical explanation of how shipping works. This book includes chapters on markets, shipping costs, accounts, ship finance, the return on capital, the geography of sea trade, trade theory and specialised cargoes, the merchant fleet shipbuilding, and the regulatory regime.
- Author BiographyMartin Stopford has enjoyed a distinguished career in the shipping industry as Director of Business Development with British Shipbuilders, Global Shipping Economist with the Chase Manhattan Bank N.A., Chief Executive of Lloyds Maritime Information Services; Managing Director of Clarkson Research Services and an executive Director of Clarksons PLC. He lectures regularly at Cambridge Academy of Transport and is a Visiting Professor at Cass Business School, Dalian Maritime University and Copenhagen Business School.
- Author(s)Martin Stopford
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2008
- GenreTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note126 black & white tables, 198 black & white line drawings
- Weight1632 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.