All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the latest logistical knowledge, developments and practices within the port and shipping industry, including guidance on shipping lines, containers, tankers and ports.
- Author BiographyDong-Wook Song is Professor of Transport and Logistics at the Transport Research Institute, Edinburgh Napier University. His work is well-recognised in the field and he has received a number of The Best Paper Awards from academic associations and communities. He sits on the editorial board of established journals in transport and logistics. Dong has worked as a consultant for a number of private and public organisations including the UN, OECD, ADB and World Bank. He has served as an elected council member at IAME since 2012. Photis M Panayides is Professor in Shipping Economics, Department of Commerce, Finance and Shipping at Cyprus University of Technology. He reviews for several major journals in the field and has pioneered the development of academic and professional programmes in shipping and logistics. He sits on the editorial board of established journals in the field.
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- GenreTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight724 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDong-Wook Song,Photis Panayides
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.