All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a translation of Mark 8-16 . This title situates the narrative within the context of 1st-century Palestine and the larger Graeco-Roman world; within the political context of the Jewish revolt against the Romans (66-73 C.E.); and, within the religious context of the early church's sometimes rancorous engagement with Judaism, pagan religion.
- Author BiographyJoel Marcus is professor of New Testament and Christian Origins, Duke Divinity School, and the author of Mark 1-8, available from Yale University Press. He lives in Durham, NC.
- Author(s)Joel Marcus
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Anchor Yale Bible Commentaries
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight1088 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.43
- £97.58Trending at £124.99
- £12.46Trending at £13.46
- £6.99Trending at £9.01
- £25.18Trending at £31.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £8.73Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.