All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.54Trending at £21.03
- £7.81Trending at £10.97
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £17.29Trending at £22.08
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fascinating account of a classical figure and his reception in popular culture, Rachael Kelly traces the evolution of the Mark Antony myth in Hollywood historical epic film and television.
- Author BiographyRachael Kelly is a graduate of the University of Ulster, where she was awarded a PhD in Film and Gender Studies. Her research explores the cultural function of Mark Antony in screen texts and screen portrayals of Cleopatra in light of recent debates in feminist film theory.
- Author(s)Rachael Kelly
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.