Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.39Trending at £8.90
- £5.00Trending at £5.96
- £12.97Trending at £14.20
- £7.20Trending at £8.99
- £7.03Trending at £7.99
- £5.10Trending at £5.42
- £9.00Trending at £10.98
About this product
- DescriptionHad there been no Civil War, the eminent American author known as Mark Twain would likely have spent his life as Sam Clemens. After the Civil War dramatically altered the course of Mark Twain's life and career, his thoughts and stories about the war were published widely. This work helps readers to survey the full range of his Civil War writings.
- Author BiographyDavid Rachels, associate professor of English at the Virginia Military Institute, is the editor and coeditor of several books, including The First West: Writing from the American Frontier, 1776-1860.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication09/11/2007
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDavid Rachels
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.