All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMark Twain's Notebooks combines journal writings with rarely seen sketches and doodles creating a fascinating and often hilarious archive of the thoughts, ideas, and observations of the father of American literature.
- Author BiographyCarlo De Vito the author of more than 15 books, including A Mark Twain Christmas and biographies of D. Wayne Lukas, Wellington Mara, Yogi Berra, and Phil Rizzuto. He was the publisher at Running Press Book Publishers and VP, Editorial Director at Sterling Epicure. He lives with his wife and two sons on their farm, the Hudson-Chatham Winery, in Ghent, New York.
- PublisherBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Content Note150 colour & b&w Illus & photos
- Weight692 g
- Width163 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byCarlo De Vito
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.80Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.