CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionChosen by the American College of Healthcare Executives as the James A. Hamilton book of the year, Market-Driven Health Care is a must read for everyone concerned about the U.S. health care system.
- Author BiographyRegina Herzlinger has been analyzing and researching the health-care industry for twenty-five years. Nancy R. McPherson is professor of business administration at the Harvard Business School, she is a board member of numerous organizations inside and outside of the health-care field. Market-Driven Health Care received the 1998 James A. Hamilton Book of the Year Award from the American College of Healthcare Executives.
- Author(s)Regina E. Herzlinger
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication30/04/1999
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight577 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.