CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines the evolution of economics from Antiquity to the present and shows the inadequacy of its approaches. The author then proposes an alternative formulation which sheds light on the enduring features of market economics and also makes economics consistent with physics.
- Author BiographyC-RENE DOMINIQUE, formerly Professor of Economics at Canada's Laval University, has worked in the private and public sectors and at the Office of Technical Cooperation of the United Nations. Among Professor Dominique's earlier publications is Unfettered Globalization (Praeger, 1999).
- Author(s)C-.Rene Dominique
- Date of Publication30/06/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.