CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionMarket Menagerie addresses the tensions between economic and social policies. This book explores how states, markets, and other institutions interact within the health industry-using India as a primary case study.
- Author BiographySmita Srinivas is Assistant Professor in the Urban Planning program and the Director of the Technological Change Lab at Columbia University in New York City. She has advised and consulted with the UN and other international agencies, and with grassroots organizations, for over a decade.
- Author(s)Smita Srinivas
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight456 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine712 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.