Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
About this product
- Author(s)Lyndon Simkin,Sally Dibb
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2007
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgments. Chapter 1. An Overview of Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning. Chapter 2. Understanding and Overcoming Market Segmentation Barriers. Chapter 3. Understanding Consumers or Business Customers. Chapter 4. Contrasting Approaches to Conducting Market Segmentation. Chapter 5. Determining Segment Targets. Chapter 6. Identifying, Diagnosing, and Treating Segmentation Blockers. Chapter 7. Essential Lessons and the Thirty Rules for Segmentation Success. References. Index.
- Author BiographySally Dibb, PhD, is Professor of Marketing at the innovative Open University Business School in the United Kingdom. Lyndon Simkin, PhD, is a Reader in Strategic Marketing at the University of Warwick, one of the United Kingdom's leading business schools. Their research focuses on market segmentation, targeting strategies, marketing planning, business planning, strategy implementation, and marketing modeling. They have published widely in the academic journals in the United Kingdom and the United States. They are co-authors of Marketing: Concepts and Strategies, and authors of The Market Segmentation Workbook and The Marketing Planning Workbook. Dr. Dibb and Dr. Simkin are married and live in Kenilworth, Warwickshire in the United Kingdom, and have six children.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.