All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionMarket, State and Feminism offers an inter-disciplinary critique of the `free market backlash' - the belief that free market economics can improve the position, status and well-being of women. The authors argue that, far from being restrictive and intrusive, state action can enhance the individual's ability to make responsible choices.
- Author BiographyGraham Dawson, Visiting Fellow, Max Beloff Centre for the Study of Liberty, The University of Buckingham, UK and Sue Hatt, University of the West of England, UK with Linda Watson-Brown, formerly of University of Edinburgh, UK, Arthur Baxter, formerly of the University of the West of England, UK and Nancy Bertaux, Xavier University, US
- Author(s)Arthur Baxter,Graham Dawson,Linda Watson-Brown,Nancy Bertaux,Sue Hatt
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.