Consider these sponsored items
- £15.08Was:£19.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand the next level of marketing <p>The new model for marketing-Marketing 3. 0-treats customers not as mere consumers but as the complex, multi-dimensional human beings that they are. Customers, in turn, are choosing companies and products that satisfy deeper needs for participation, creativity, community, and idealism.
- Author BiographyPhilip Kotler is the S.C. Johnson & Son Distinguished Professor of International Marketing at North-western University's Kellogg School of Management, and once of the world's leading authorities on marketing. His wiriting has defined marketing around the world for the past forty years. The recipient of numerous awards and honorary degrees from schools all over the world, he holds an MA from the University of Chicago and a PhD from MIT, both in economics. Kotler has an incredible international presence his books have been translated into approximately twenty-five languages, and he regularly speaks on the international circuit. <p>Hermawan Kartajaya is the founder and CEO of MarkPlus, Inc. and is one of the 50 Gurus Who Have Shaped the Future of Marketing according to the Chartered Institute of Marketing, United Kingdom. <p>Iwan Setiawan is a senior consultant at MarkPlus, Inc. where he consults for clients on marketing strategies.
- Author(s)Hermawan Kartajaya,Iwan Setiawan,Philip Kotler
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/05/2010
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.