All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelping tech-savvy marketers and data analysts solve real-world business problems with Excel Using data-driven business analytics to understand customers and improve results is a great idea in theory, but in today's busy offices, marketers and analysts need simple, low-cost ways to process and make the most of all that data.
- Author BiographyWayne L. Winston is John and Esther Reese chaired Professor of Decision Sciences at the Indiana University Kelley School of Business and will be a Visiting Professor at the Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston. He has won more than 45 teaching awards at Indiana University. He has also written numerous journal articles and a dozen books, and has developed two online courses for Harvard Business School.
- Author(s)Wayne L. Winston
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1 g
- Width189 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Digital online
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.40
- £8.95Trending at £12.99
- £40.56Trending at £45.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.00
- £32.27Trending at £36.87
- £14.44Trending at £18.94
- £6.72Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.