All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.15
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.18
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe title explores marketing automation using Eloqua. Here readers will learn the intricacies involved in filtering contacts, implement and understand gating functionality, and much more.
- Author BiographyBen Griffith is an accomplished consultant and developer with expertise in web analytics, sales and marketing automation, and system integrations. His career began at a consulting fi rm where he was one of the first certifi ed consultants for the Eloqua partner program. He is the founder and president of Salytics (http://www.salytics. com), a hybrid consulting and application development firm. Client services cover a range of platforms including Eloqua, Salesforce, Marketo, and Adobe Marketing Suite. Salytics works with numerous companies designing and implementing global marketing campaigns utilizing the Eloqua platform. Ben has also authored open source projects to extend Eloqua website tracking and three native Salesforce.com applications that has been publicly released. He holds a dual degree in computer engineering and economics from Queen's University in Kingston, Canada.
- Author(s)Ben Griffith
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication14/12/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight248 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.