All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £9.06
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.21Trending at £31.29
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation into the nature of beef consumption in Japan. Written after the 1988 liberalisation of Japanese beef import restrictions, the book should be of interest to firms planning to export to Japan. The demand for beef in terms of prices, culture and foreign competition are examined.
- Author(s)Andrew D. O'Rourke,Jill E. Hobbs,Kurt K. Klein,Masaru Kagatsume,William A. Kerr
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/1994
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFood Products Press,U.S.
- Content Notereferences, notes, index
- Weight498 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.