All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.53
- £12.33Trending at £12.67
- £35.20Trending at £38.23
- £5.96Trending at £6.10
- £25.91Trending at £27.27
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
- £4.95Trending at £5.09
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a management focus and managerial framework to the field of marketing channels. This title covers theory, research, and practice and blends them into a discussion that stresses decision making implications. It reflects global, socio-cultural, environmental, and technological changes that have taken place within the industry.
- Author BiographyBert Rosenbloom earned his Ph.D. at Temple University. He currently is a professor of marketing and Rauth Chair in Electronic Commerce in the LeBow College of Business, Drexel University, and editor of the Journal of Marketing Channels. He has served on the editorial boards of several publications including the Journal of Consumer Marketing, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, and Journal of International Consumer Marketing. Dr. Rosenbloom also serves on the ad hoc review boards of the Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Marketing, and Journal of Retailing. He is former president of the International Management Development Association and former vice president of the Philadelphia Chapter of the American Marketing Association. Dr. Rosenbloom is a past member of the Board of Governors of the Academy of Marketing Science. Dr. Rosenbloom is a leading expert on the management of marketing channels and distribution systems and the author of 10 books and more than 100 articles. His book Marketing Channels: A Management View, now in its sixth edition, has been the leading college textbook on marketing channels for over two decades. His book Marketing Functions and the Wholesale Distributor has been acclaimed in the wholesaling sector for providing the industry with new concepts and analytical methods to increase productivity in wholesale marketing channels. Dr. Rosenbloom has consulted for a broad range of industries in manufacturing, wholesaling, retailing, communications, services, and real estate in the United States and abroad. He has won two teaching awards.
- Author(s)Bert Rosenbloom
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1210 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 8th revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.