All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's China presents a unique setting for organizations. Through an examination of current Chinese business, this book addresses its business culture and environment. In particular, it considers how firms build distinctive capabilities of organizational learning and strategic flexibility to achieve superior customer-focused performance.
- Author BiographyYONGGUI WANG is Professor of Organizational Strategy and Marketing at the School of Business, Nanjiing University, China. RICHARD LI-HUA is Reader of Technology Management at Newcastle Business School in the UK, and the Editor of the Journal of Technology Management in China.
- Author(s)Richard Li-Hua,Yonggui Wang
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.