Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom advertising and public relations to selling and packaging, marketing plays a key role in almost every business process. This book drills down to the basics, providing readers with a better understanding of the vital role that this discipline plays throughout a company.
- Author BiographyAlexander Hiam, MBA, is a corporate consultant whose clients include many Fortune 500 companies. He has written numerous books and taught advertising and marketing at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. Linda G. Rastelli (Middletown, NJ) has been a professional journalist for 18 years, and has a background in education (MA from Columbia University).
- Author(s)Alexander Hiam,Linda G. Rastelli
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/09/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight574 g
- Width189 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.