Consider these sponsored items
- £39.77Free postage
- £41.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a holistic and international perspective, this book critically examines the ethical challenges marketing faces and explores strategies marketers can use to respond to those challenges.
- Author BiographyStephan Dahl is a Senior Lecturer in Marketing at Hull University Business School in England and Adjunct Associate Professor at James Cook University in Australia.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Edited byLynne Eagle,Stephan Dahl
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £30.00Trending at £42.97
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.