CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- Author(s)R.B. How
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight555 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of Contents1 Markets, Sources, and the Marketing System.- 1. The United States Market for Food.- 2. The United States Market for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables.- 3. Sources of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables.- 4. Major Sources of Supply: California, Florida, and Mexico.- 5. The Marketing System and Firms Involved: An Overview.- 6. Marketing Systems for Three Major Fruits and Vegetables: Oranges, Apples, and Tomatoes.- 2 The Marketing Environment.- 7. Market Information: Agricultural Statistics, Grading and Inspection, Market News, and Other Information Sources.- 8. Market Prices and Price Analysis.- 9. Trade Practices, Credit Ratings, and Regulation of Trading (Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act).- 10. Cooperative Marketing.- 11. Marketing Orders.- 12. Pesticide Use and Food Safety.- 13. Nutritional Quality and Nutrition Marketing.- 14. Generic, Brand, and Private Label Advertising and Promotion.- 3 Marketing Operations and Firms.- 15. International Trade.- 16. Shipping Point Operations and Firms.- 17. Long Distance Transportation.- 18. Wholesaling at Destination and Terminal Market Facilities.- 19. Food Retailers and Retailing.- 20. The Foodservice Industry.- 21. Direct Marketing by Farmers to Consumers.- 4 Epilogue.- 22. Future Prospects.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.