Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Internet, globalization, and hypercompetition are dramatically reshaping markets and changing the way business is done. This work describes the next transformational imperative for marketing. It calls for a fundamental rethinking of corporate strategy to enable the ongoing creation and delivery of superior value for customers.
- Author BiographyPhilip Kotler is the S.C. Johnson & Son Distinguished Professor of International Marketing at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University in Chicago. Dipak C. Jain is Dean of the Kellogg School of Management. Suvit Maesincee is a Professor of Marketing at the Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration at Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Author(s)Dipak C. Jain,Philip Kotler,Suvit Maesinsee
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2001
- GenreCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight462 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.