All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical introduction to business planning, marketing and selling skills for those in the professional services sector, this book is for professionals who have to sell to professionals. It provides a basic grounding in separate sales and marketing issues - from prospecting and cold canvassing to direct marketing and public relations.
- Author BiographyMichael Roe is the Business Development Director at Research International, now the world's leading ad hoc market research company. He has introduced there the sales and marketing philosophy which has taken the company to its leading position, winning an award on the way from the Institute of Sales Promotion. Having lectured across the RI global network on his methods, he has gone on to run open seminars for both Centaur Conferences and the Market Research Society.
- Author(s)Michael Roe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/1998
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight251 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.