All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction aimed at students of marketing research, this fourth edition discusses its history and role, the basic techniques employed, specific applications, statistical analyses and preparation of research reports.
- Author(s)Peter M. Chisnall
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
- Out-of-print date25/09/1996
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight7600 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.14
- £13.11Trending at £17.02
- £12.19Trending at £15.03
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.72
- £15.49Trending at £24.12
- £7.58Trending at £8.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.