All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe book discusses the concept of brand equity and its impact on the financial performance of a company through analysis of the 'semiotics' of the brand and its sign systems. Including case studies, it provides an actionable strategy for steering brands through internal and external changes and pressures.
- Author BiographyLaura Oswald, Ph.D. is founder and director of Marketing Semiotics Inc. Dr Oswald is an expert in the areas of brand strategy, consumer research, and semiotics - a social science discipline that examines brands and advertising in the framework of cultural signs and meanings. She conducts consumer studies in a variety of formats, including focus groups, in-depth interviews, and on-site ethnographies in North America, Europe, Singapore, and the People's Republic of China. Her research and consulting practice encompass a variety of application areas, from luxury goods to automotive and healthcare. In addition to consulting, Laura writes and teaches on current issues in advertising, consumer research, and strategy at meetings of the Association for Consumer Research, the American Marketing Association, the Qualitative Research Consultants Association, and the American Sociological Association.
- Author(s)Laura R. Oswald
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, tables and figures
- Weight412 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.