Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizes teaching students to think and act like marketers. This title presents strategy from a perspective that guides strategic marketing management in the social, economic, and technological arenas in which businesses function today - helping students develop a customer-oriented market strategy and market plan.
- Author BiographyO. C. Ferrell (Ph.D., Louisiana State University) is University Distinguished Professor of Business Ethics at Belmont University. He most recently served nine years as University Distinguished Professor of Marketing and Creative Enterprise Scholar at the University of New Mexico. His academic research focuses on ethical decision-making, stakeholder relationships and social responsibility. He is a leading author in marketing ethics and stakeholder orientation to achieve marketing performance in organizations. Dr. Ferrell is past president of the Academic Council of the American Marketing Association and chaired the American Marketing Association Ethics Committee twice. Under his leadership, the committee developed the AMA Code of Ethics and the AMA Code of Ethics for Marketing on the Internet. He is Vice President of Publications for the Academy of Marketing Science. He has received the Cutco Vector Distinguished Marketing Educator Award from the Academy of Marketing Science. Dr. Ferrell is the co-author of 20 books and more than 100 articles. His articles have been published in the Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Marketing, Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of Business Research, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, and The Academy of Management Executive, as well as other journals. His MARKETING: CONCEPTS AND STRATEGY TEXT, co-authored with Dr. William Pride, is one of the most widely adopted principles of marketing text in the world. BUSINESS ETHICS: ETHICAL DECISION MAKING AND CASES, co-authored with John Fraedrich and Linda Ferrell, is one of today's leading business ethics texts. Dr. Ferrell has served as an expert witness on marketing issues for numerous legal cases, has been quoted in leading business publications, such as USA Today and Wall Street Journal, and has appeared on The Today Show to discuss marketing issues. Michael D. Hartline (Ph.D., The University of Memphis) is Associate Dean for Strategic Initiatives and the Charles A. Bruning Professor of Business Administration in the College of Business at Florida State University, where he is responsible for external relations, executive education, and strategic programs. He also serves as Vice President of Development for the Academy of Marketing Science. Dr. Hartline primarily teaches graduate courses in Marketing Strategy and Corporate Affairs Management, as well as undergraduate courses in Services Marketing. He has won many teaching and research awards, made many presentations to industry and academic audiences, and co-chaired two international conferences. Dr. Hartline's research appears in the Journal of Marketing, the Journal of Service Research, the Journal of Business Research, and other outlets. He also coauthors Marketing Strategy, a widely used textbook. Dr. Hartline has served as a consultant to several for-profit and non-profit organizations in the areas of marketing plan development, market feasibility analysis, customer satisfaction measurement, customer service training, and pricing policy. He has also worked with Pfizer, Inc. in the corporate affairs, government relations, and philanthropy areas.
- Author(s)Michael Hartline,O. C. Ferrell
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Out-of-print date11/11/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white, and colour), maps (black and white, and colour)
- Weight1120 g
- Width205 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 6th revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.