All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.67
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.32
- £13.52Trending at £19.92
- £8.71Trending at £8.90
- £7.45Trending at £11.93
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the concepts and theories of creating and implementing a marketing strategy and offers a focus on the strategic planning process and marketing's cross/inter-functional relationships. This text distinguishes itself from competitors by maintaining a strong approach to strategic decision making.
- Author BiographyOrville C. Walker, Jr. Orville C. Walker, Jr. is Professor Emeritus in the University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management, where he served until recently as the James D. Watkins Professor of Marketing and Director of the PhD Program. He holds a Master's degree in social psychology from the Ohio State University and a PhD in marketing from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Orville is the co-author of three books and has published more than 50 research articles in scholarly and business journals. He has won several awards for his research, including the O'Dell award from the Journal of Marketing Research, the Maynard award from the Journal of Marketing, and a lifetime achievement award from the Sales Management Interest Group of the American Marketing Association. Orville has been a consultant to a number of business firms and not-for-profit organisations, and he has taught in executive development programs around the world, including programs in Poland, Switzerland, Scotland and Hong Kong. Perhaps his biggest business challenge, however, is attempting to turn a profit as the owner-manager of a small vineyard in western Wisconsin. John W. Mullins John Mullins is Associate Professor of Management Practice at London Business School, where he heads the entrepreneurship group. He earned his MBA at the Stanford Graduate School of Business and, considerably later in life, his PhD in marketing from the University of Minnesota. An award-winning teacher, John brings to his teaching and research 20 years of executive experience in high-growth firms, including two ventures he founded, one of which he took public. Since becoming a business school professor in 1992, John has published more than 30 articles in a variety of outlets, including Harvard Business Review, the Journal of Product Innovation Management, and the Journal of Business Venturing. His research has won national and international awards from the Marketing Science Institute, the American Marketing Association, and the Richard D. Irwin Foundation. He is also co-author of Marketing Management: A Strategic Decision-Making Approach, 5th edition. His recent trade book, The New Business Road Test: What Entrepreneurs and Executives Should Do Before Writing a Business Plan, is the definitive work on the assessment and shaping of market opportunities.
- Author(s)John W. Mullins,Orville C. Walker
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAsia Higher Education Business & Economics Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight690 g
- Width203 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement8th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.