All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.20Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing the histories, theories and debates of the field of marketing, this is your one-stop introduction to the development of this exciting topic.
- Author BiographyMichael J Baker is Emeritus Professor of Marketing at the University of Strathclyde where he founded the Department of Marketing in 1971. He is the Author/Editor of more than fifty books, most recently the Fifth edition of Marketing Strategy and Management (2014), and over 150 academic Chapters and Articles. He is the Founding Editor of the Journal of Marketing Management and currently Editor of the Journal of Customer Behaviour and the new journal Social Business. Mike Saren previously held chairs in marketing at the universities of Stirling and Strathclyde and was awarded an Honorary Fellowship of the UK Academy of Marketing in July 2007. He was a convener of the marketing streams at the Critical Management Studies Conferences, 1999-2011; and one of the founding editors in 2001 of the journal 'Marketing Theory (Sage Publications). Also co-editor of books on Rethinking Marketing, (Brownlie et al, 1999, Sage) and Critical Marketing: Defining the Field (Saren et al, Elsevier, 2007). His introductory text is Marketing Graffiti: The View from the Street (Saren, 2006, Butterworth Heinemann).
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMichael J. Baker
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.