All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis thought-provoking book chronicles the evolution of marketing theories and the rationales behind them. The authors present a typology for the twelve schools of marketing thought, and describe a comprehensive metatheoretical framework based on six basic criteria.
- Author(s)David M. Gardner,Dennis E. Garrett,Jagdish N. Sheth
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/1988
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleWiley Theories in Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight384 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.