All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £9.06
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.21Trending at £31.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe market leader in tourism marketing, Marketing Tourism in South Africa 5e is written in a simple and concise style to appeal to both tourism students and practitioners. The text familiarises the reader with the tourism industry in South Africa - its statistics, trends, main organisations and role-players.
- Author BiographyRichard George is senior lecturer and course convenor of the Postgraduate Diploma in Tourism (UCT) at the University of Cape Town.
- Author(s)Richard George
- PublisherOxford University Press Southern Africa
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationGoodwood
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press Southern Africa
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight892 g
- Width169 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.