Consider these sponsored items
- £22.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Steven A. Harold
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication25/01/2011
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/11/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements; Preface; Acknowledging the Message v Medium; Rejecting Marketing Ideas that Don't Work; Shooting the Messenger; Introducing the Elements of Copy; Ordering What You Write About; Recognising that Less can be More; Bringing it all Together; Refining Your Copy Further; Choosing Practice Places; 1. Working From Home; 2. Working from a Therapy Centre; 3. Renting a Room; 4. Providing Mobile Therapy; 5. Buying an Existing Practice; 6. Setting Up in Sports Centres; 7. Servicing Private Health Clubs Working as a Corporate On-Site Therapist; 9. Setting Up in Doctors' Surgeries; Managing Your Practice; 10. Deciding What to Charge; 11. Making it Easy to Buy; 12. Converting Enquiries into Clients; 13. Talking to Clients on the Telephone; 14. Offering a Free Phone Number; 15. Retaining Clients; 16. Specialising; 17. Assisting Recommendations; 18. Providing Testimonials; 19. Playing it Cool; Creating Promotional Materials; 20. Designing a Practice Brochure; 21. Creating Business Cards; 22. Leafleting; 23. Selling Therapy Products; 24. Publishing Your Own Newsletter; 25. Producing Mini-Manuals; Educating the Masses; 26. Putting on a Fundraising Event; 27. Working with School Teachers; 28. Working with School Pupils; 29. Working in Colleges and Universities; 30. Liaising with Training Schools; 31. Lecturing; 32. Supervising Students; 33. Running Evening Classes; 34. Organising Monthly Groups; 35. Offering Corporate Workshops; 36. Working with Local Councils; Joining Directories; 37. Opting for Yellow Pages; 38. Choosing Other Directories; 39. Assessing Talking Pages; Advertising Plus!; 40. Advertising in Newspapers; 41. Investigating Magazines; 42 Focussing on Newsletters; 43. Radio Broadcasting; 44. Appearing on Television; 45. Billboard Advertising; 46. Using Local Authority Publications; 47. Utilising Continuity or Breaks; 48. Writing Articles; 49. Running Competitions; Connecting With Organisations; 50. Supporting National Days; 51. Assisting Ailment Groups; 52. Supporting a Charity; 53. Speaking to Social Groups; 54. Helping Religious Connections; 55. Doing Volunteer Work; 56. Dealing with Telesales Callers; 57. Working with Driving Schools; Creating Health Contacts Plus!; 58. Advertising in Hospitals; 59. Working with the Emergency Services; 60. Advertising on Doctors' Appointment Cards; 61. Registering with the National Health Service; Utilising Networks; 62. Creating a 'Board of Advisors'; 63. Forming a Co-operative; 64. Joining an Association; 65. Building Networks; 66. Using Mailing Lists; 67. Building a Database; 68. Joining Local Trading Schemes; 69. Exchanging Therapies; 70. Mentoring; Using Retail Outlets; 71. Joining Forces with Hairdressers; 72. Marketing in Shops; 73. Promoting on Cafe Menus; 74. Combining with Beauty and Health Shops; 75. Campaigning at Shopping Centres; 76. Teaming up with Specialist Shops; 77. Reaching Supermarket Customers; 78. Working in a Cafe; Using The Internet and Social Media; 79. Setting up a Website; 80. Listing with Search Engines and Directories; 81. Utilising Social Media Websites; 82. Authoring Web Articles; 83. Participating in Egroups and Forums; 84. Sharing your Expertise; 85. Blogging your services; 86. Backlinking to Rank Higher; 87. Automating Customer Contact; 88. Recording Audio, Video and Podcasting; Offering Extra Enticers; 89. Rewarding Recommenders; 90. Offering Discounts; 91. Selling Gift Vouchers; 92. Offering a Free Initial Consultation; 93. Giving Free Talks; 94. Holding Open Days; Adding Miscellaneous Ideas; 95. Working at Craft Markets; 96. Taking a stall at a Health Fair; 97. Publicising your Practice in Libraries; 98. Advertising in Sports Centres; 99. Giving Away Promotional Freebies; 100. Producing Bookmarks; 101. Putting Flyers on Windscreens; 102. Attracting Passing Trade; 103. Advertising on Cars; 104. Giving Them More!; A Winning Strategy; Index.
- Author BiographySTEVEN A. HAROLD started his career in marketing before becoming a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Energy Therapist and setting up a successful therapy practice with clients from all over the world.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
- £28.39Trending at £32.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.