Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £4.32Trending at £4.73
- £20.24Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful music marketing requires a whole new level of expertise; from basic marketing knowledge and industry-specific strategies, to technology-driven tactics and tools there are many critical factors to consider when putting together a marketing plan. This title addresses the changing landscape of music marketing.
- Author BiographyRobert Safir is a Los Angeles-based composer, producer, recording engineer, author, and marketing consultant. He has scored for film, television, promos, advertising, and more. A recent promo score, for the NBC series Who Do You Think You Are?, was a Hollywood Music in Media Awards winner for Original Score, TV Promo. He also received an award from the Hollywood Reporter/Billboard Film and TV Music Conference for Best Music Trailer in the Video Games Category for the game Saints & Sinners. Robert's music for reality television shows includes Dance War, American Idol, Cheer, and many others. Robert also founded Track Record Studios in Los Angeles, where he produced tracks for The Association, Canned Heat, and Chad Stuart, and he engineered for Brian Wilson and Fleetwood Mac. He is the author of Make Your Music Video and Put It Online (Course Technology PTR) and has written for Keyboard, Mix, Songwriter, Cue, The Hollywood Reporter, and The Score. Robert's marketing expertise has been used by companies such as Microsoft, Avid (Digidesign), E-MU Systems, Akai, JBL Professional, Aureal, and Cisco Systems.
- Author(s)Robert Safir
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2013
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date03/11/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementInternational Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.