Consider these sponsored items
- £19.06Was:£20.99Free postage
- £19.31Was:£20.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a student-friendly introduction to marketing, this text covers all of the need to know basics in a clear and engaging manner. Marketing is an ideal text for students of all levels coming to the subject for first time.
- Author BiographyJonathan Groucutt is a Principal Lecturer in Marketing and Strategy at the Business School, Oxford Brookes University, UK. As well as teaching undergraduate, postgraduate and post experience students, he has been involved in module and programme development, both domestically and internationally and has extensive experience of teaching international students. He has written over forty business-related articles and is author of five business academic books, including Business Degree Success (2008) and Foundations of Marketing (2005), both published by Palgrave Macmillan. Cheryl Hopkins has over 25 years of marketing experience, the last 15 of which have been associated with the Scottish tourism and travel trade industry. She currently runs her own consultancy business.
- Author(s)Cheryl Hopkins,Jonathan Groucutt
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Business Briefing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight346 g
- Width135 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.53
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.