Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £35.00+ Delivery
- New condition
- Sold by londonnabi
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.00+ £12.66 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by stacey*cakes
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing offers students and lecturers an integrated learning solution that combines accessible narrative with a diverse range of electronic tools. It offers practical coverage of marketing topics through providing examples from real-life practitioners and is highly relevant to the student experience.
- Author BiographyPaul Baines is Senior Lecturer in Marketing at the School of Management, Cranfield University. Paul is the author and co-author of numerous journal articles and book chapters on the use of marketing techniques in non-conventional services environments, particularly for political parties and candidates. With John Egan and Frank Jefkins, he co-wrote Contemporary PR Practice (Elsevier, 2004). His latest book, co-written with Robert M Worcester and Roger Mortimore is a text on public opinion and political marketing entitled 'Explaining Labour's Landslip' (Politicos, 2005). Pauls marketing consultancy projects include work for a number of organisations including a high-profile football club, a large aerospace maintenance company, a national charity, an advertising agency and an examination board Chris Fill is Principal Lecturer in Marketing Management at the University of Portsmouth. Much of his research to date has centred on aspects of integrated marketing communications, corporate identity and associated branding issues. He has written a number of books, including the most recently published fourth edition of his internationally recognised textbook, 'Marketing Communications'. In addition to teaching both marketing communications and business-to-business marketing at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, he undertakes consultancy assignments for public and private sector organisations. He is also Senior Examiner for the Chartered Institute of Marketing, responsible for the Marketing Communications module. He speaks regularly on marketing communications issues. Prior to his academic career, Chris enjoyed a successful marketing and commercial career with a variety of international organisations. Kelly Page is Lecturer in Marketing and Strategy at Cardiff Business School. Her research interests include the role of human psychology in electronic technology adoption and usage, and the positioning and conduct of electronic marketing strategy and activities. Prior to joining the school Kelly lectured at Glamorgan University and held the position as leader of the Welsh Unit for Research in Marketing. Before she relocated to the UK, Kelly worked in Australia as a MBA Unit Chair/Author for APESMA Management Education (now Chiefly Business School), lectured at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) and worked as a consultant with The Leading Edge (TLE) Research Group.
- Author(s)Chris Fill,Kelly Page,Paul Baines
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date06/12/2010
- Content Notenumerous colour photographs, figures and tables
- Weight2097 g
- Width195 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.54
- £12.33Trending at £12.68
- £13.37Trending at £15.99
- £35.20Trending at £38.24
- £5.96Trending at £6.11
- £25.63Trending at £27.28
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.